Pin-up lingerie

On Friday, May 14th, I will be hosting a life drawing session at Fallout, a local goth/fetish bar. This is something that a few of us have wanted to do ever since I drew the series of pin-ups earlier this year. This will be a monthly session called The Drawing Sessions. The 1st one in May will have a pin-up theme, which is the theme of the evening in general, so there will be lots of retro and lingerie clad people there. Since I am the host, I want to dress up extra special, so here is some pin-up lingerie that I plan on wearing. I figure the dress will be comfortable to move about in as well as sexy. The stockings, well I'm pretty used to wearing them, so that will be very comfortable. Shoes, well probably something simple, PVC and a mary jane (sort of like the shoes in the bottom picture). Hair, well one of my hair flowers of course. These items below are from Sock Dreams which is a great company. I already have the black opaque stockings, but will be purchasing the garter dress and vertical stockings.


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...