New Skeleton Hand Barrettes

I recently revamped my old stock of skeleton hand barrettes, with new colors. Each set is sold in pairs, so you can wear them together or separate.

Single Skeleton Hands Barrettes - $5 a pair

SILVER

HOT PINK ON WHITE

BLACK

GREEN ON WHITE

WHITE

All of the backs look like this, but with a bit of over spray from the color.



Overlapping Skeleton Hand Barrettes - $10 a pair

SILVER

HOT PINK ON WHITE

BLACK

GREEN ON WHITE

WHITE

All of the backs look like this, but with a bit of over spray from the color.

If you like a pair, email me at craftyladyabby@gmail.com . I accept Paypal. Shipping is $3, but if you buy multiple pairs, you can save on shipping, because I can easily fit multiple pairs together.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...