PRESS: Crochet

I have yet to make one of these, but I should. In the future, I will update this type of stuff as soon as I know about it. Two of these are older, but one is fairly new.


06-14-2010
The Daily Nail was inspired to make her own filet crochet skull scarf based off my Dia de la Abby: #2 - Filet Crochet Skull and Tutorial #2 - Filet Crochet Skull. She did a great job.



08-03-2010
Creepy Cupcakes loved my Skull Scarf and other crocheted "eerily wearable pieces".



11-02-2010
Shadow Manor also likes my Scarfs of Lovely Crochet. I updated my post with links to the filet crochet skull tutorials that I did write for Skull-A-Day after the initial post was written.



Thanks for all the support. It's interesting to see how far a blog I created just to document my work and spill out creative brainstorms, has come. I need to come up with a new scarf design, as it is scarf season.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...