Skull-A-Day 5.0 - Dia de la Abby #72: Cut Paper Skull Pendant


One of my favorite pieces I made for Skull-A-Day, is my first piece, my Cut Paper Skull. I decided I loved it so much, I wanted to make a mini version as a pendant.

Unframed


Framed

This pendant style might also look familiar. I bought a set of them when I made #42: Skull and Heart Necklace. Unlike my first piece, this one took a lot less time. I used the same type of black paper, left over tissue paper, and techniques to create this pendant. To give you an idea of scale, the pendant frame is 1.5" x 1.5". This means the cut paper piece is about 1" x 1". The pendant, like #42, is reversible. The reverse is a square of the paper I used as the background for this photograph. It's a flocked piece of paper. On the reverse of that is a print I used to create the skull for #51: Collage Skull. Today's creation pulls from three of my favorite Dia de la Abby projects.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...