NYC FASHION WEEK S/S 2013: Sachin + Babi

I love the bohemian hippie feel to Sachin + Babi's Spring Summer 2013 Collection. The feminine ruffles and light weight fabrics make me look forward to next Spring and Summer. These pieces can easily be dressed up for fancier events, or dresses down for a relaxing day. Of all these great pieces, my favorites are the 28th look, which is a flowy green dress. I looks very comfortable and chic as it flows behind the model. Lightweight fabrics like the one this dress is made from, are normally very soft and sensual. I want to touch it! I feel the same way about the shorter version, the 4th look. I'm surprised by how much I like the 9th look. I haven't enjoyed the return of chambray shirts, even though they hark back to my early teens, when I owned a few. However, this one is updated with the added  rectangle leaf embellished detail. The skirt it's paired with still harks back to that same 90s time period, but looks effortless with the blouse. My other favorite is the 12th look. The pants have a subtle green and white pattern that looks like a texture. Another piece that I would love to touch because it appears very tactile in the photograph. The olive patterned top and applique embellished jacket help finish off this bohemian look. Overall this collection makes me want to buy back some of my youth and mix it with my current more feminine wardrobe.










Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...