OUTFIT: Old School Plaid

I never went to a school with a uniform, but I grew up with kids who did. The girls wore plaid skirts that they rolled up to make shorter. Back in the late 90s, I wore plaid mini skirts...some part post-punk and school girl costume. For this 90s revival look, I wanted to make it more appropriate for the grown up ladies who might recall those 90s plaid minis. I made this outfit casual to take away the school uniform feel of plaid skirts. This cardigan adds a subtle pattern, and a great layer for the cold transitional Spring weather. This big messenger back is great for carrying a lot of things, including the cardigan if the weather warms up. The other accessories are minimal to me, and things I would wear. You can switch them out for other things.


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...