BABIES: Goth Baby Gifts

If you aren't sure what to buy for the baby of goth parents, perhaps these suggestions will help. When in doubt, go with black and white. Some parents might want gender neutral things, perhaps to use for multiple children. Some parents might want something more specific the the baby's gender. It can be hard to find nice gothic baby gifts, so handmade items can be great, as many can be customized to their needs. For certain things like baby blankets and bags, it's nice to chose gender neutral ones, so dad is just as comfy using them as mom is. When my dear friends had their 1st child, I bought them a black and white skull print bag. They both love it. I used a black one when I had my daughter, so my husband was happy using it too. We've used it as a travel bag since then.

Goth Baby Gifts


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...