WEEK IN REVIEW: May 4 - 10

This week, I made over 4 bags, celebrated a couple birthdays with friends and family, and snuggled my cats.


1) Sunday, we met with our friends at Mekong, to celebrate Alex's birthday. We had lots of fun. I was great catching up with dear friends and seeing some little ones. This is a family photo from that day. If you look carefully, you can see Alex.

2) I made this Pop Art Bag using Tulip Soft fabric paints, a paint pen, and a makeup bag from Dollar Tree (from a set of 2).

3) I was inspired by the Red Valentino's bags in their Fall Winter 2014 collection. I made this Fairy Tale Tote Bag with Tulip Soft fabric paints, and a tote bag from Dollar Tree.

4) I had an old bag that needed an update. I used Tulip Soft fabric paints to transform it into a Color Blocked Geometric Bag.

5) I bought an old purple bag from a thrift store. It needed a paint makeover to cover some wear. I used Tulip Soft fabric paints to create a Painted Galaxy Bag.

6) Since I did a lot of painting this week, I sat on the couch for several hours. Sophie kept me company with some intense snuggles.

7) Friday was Alex's birthday. As a special treat, we removed her from school for the day. She wasn't missing anything important...I checked ahead of time. We went to the zoo in Norfolk, which is a favorite destination of ours.

8) After the zoo, we stopped for lunch. Then, we headed to a beach in Norfolk, that we hadn't been to before. Afterwards, we stopped at Joe's Crab Shack for a special dinner.

9) Saturday, Alex and I went to a birthday party for our friends' daughter. She turned 2 today. Her momma (my best friend) is pregnant again and due in June (which is our birth month). Excited to see and hold the new baby!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...