PAPERCRAFT DIYS: Paper Succulents

Lately I've been seeing lots of faux succulents and cactus in stores and online. They made me remember the one time my husband let me buy real ones for Mother's day. I figured they didn't need much watering and I couldn't kill them easily like other plants. I was very wrong. They lasted a few weeks...before dying in my care. I good at many creative things, but gardening...well I have killed most of my plants. The plants I can't kill, are made of fabric and paper. If you are like me, and have a black thumb when it comes to gardening, but love the look of plants, you need some faux plants in your life. You can display these in pots, terrariums, wreaths, or frames. To get in on the current plant trend, here is a roundup of my favorite paper succulents tutorials.

2) Craftberry Bush - Paper Succulent Tutorial
3) Twigg Studios - DIY Paper Succulents
4) Blythe Ponytail Parades - DIY Paper Succulents

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...